(1) Sai Liang, Xiaoxia Zhang and Hui Li. "How to make guest reviews more informative? A case study of Airbnb."
(2) Gizem Kayar, Tolga Sümer, Furkan Soytürk, Galip Erkin Doruk and Cihan Çobanoğlu. "Explore Music Data to Enhance Customer Satisfaction."
(3) Ching-Hsu Huang. "Sustainable strategies of restaurant food surplus platform as a framework for responsible tourism in the sharing economy."
(4) Nicole Stuber-Berries and Aline Stämpfli. "Destination Platform (App) for Profiling and Personalized Guest Communication: Factors that drive acceptance as the key for success – A field study from Swiss Alpine Destinations."
(5) Shuyu Zhou and Anyu Liu. "Could the Artwork in Hotels Attract More Bookings? –A Study Using the Experimental Design Method."
(6) Janine Videva, Elena Marchiori and Lorenzo Cantoni. "Assessing usability and user experience of immersive web VR platforms for tourism destinations."
(7) Hyerhim Kim, Iis Tussyadiah and Leo Jago. "Framing effective cause-related marketing message online."
(8) Estrella Díaz Sánchez, Águeda Esteban Talaya and Luisa Andreu. "Smart Tourism: Effects on Consumer Experience and Business Competitiveness."
(9) Cristina Figueroa-Domecq, Allan Williams, Anna de Jong and Alessandra Alonso. "Technology is a woman’s best friend: Entrepreneurship and Management in Tourism."
(10) Chung-En Yu. "Emotional Contagion in Human-Robot Interaction."
(11) Yu Fai Chan, Rob Law and Jing Ma. "Revisiting “Disintermediation” in Travel Product Distribution of Airline Industry in Mobile Technology Era."
(12) Sunyoung Hlee, Yerin Yhee, Namho Chung and Chulmo Koo. "Service Innovation by Design Thinking Methods: A Case of Seoul Children’s Grand Park (SCGP)."
(13) Outi Kähkönen, Päivi Hanni-Vaara and Petra Paloniemi. "Developing Destination Experience and Digital Marketing in Co-creation Process – Case Cooperation of Ranua Municipality and Lapland University of Applied Sciences."
(14) Martina Nannelli, Dimitrios Buhalis, Mariangela Franch and Maria della Lucia. "Disruption of the market structure: how the entry of the new short-term rental players has affected the competitive advantage’s forces in the tourism and hospitality accommodation service."
(15) Junjiao Zhang, Tao Sun and Naoya Ito. "Independent or Interdependent? Examining the Self-construal Theory in the Processing of Online Travel Reviews."
(16) Saadi Myftija and Linus W. Dietz. "CityRec — A Data-Driven Conversational Destination Recommender System (Demo)."
AP Foyer (Austin Pearce Building)